Updated May 22, 2017
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.translgx.com (TransLGX). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of companies not owned or managed by TransLGX. Furthermore, it does not apply to people that TransLGX does not employ or manage. Your use of these services warrant and represent that you give permission to TransLGX to use and store information based on this policy. Please review this policy and all terms carefully. If you do not agree, do not use any of the TransLGX services.
Information we collect
- TransLGX collects personal information during signup of an account and use of different services provided by TransLGX or when you visit TransLGX partners.
- During signup, TransLGX requests information including your full name, address, and email address
- TransLGX collects information about transactions on the website and with business partners for services.
- Information from web browsing, IP address formation, and search results are collected by TransLGX.
- TransLGX updates the website with carrier information from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA).
Information is used to improve the services offered, improve and customize content, research better services, and respond to requests for services. Information may be used for reporting purposes.
Visitors and users are welcome to view our website. Our policy is not to collect information from users under the age of 18. The occurrence of personal information collected on a minor would be accidental and not intentional. If notified, TransLGX will make every effort to remove this information.
Information sharing and disclosure
TransLGX will not rent, sell, or share personal information from your account with non-affiliated 3rd parties except to provide services to you, when you provided your permission, or the following situations apply:
- Information in a publicly viewable area of the website or information provided by public domain sources will be available to anyone with access to the website.
- Trusted 3rd party partners of TransLGX who work on behalf of TransLGX or with TransLGX. These companies include service providers and marketing partners.
- TransLGX cooperates with law enforcement and government officials to comply with the law in response to court orders, legal actions, and subpoenas. We may also respond in defense of legal claims.
- TransLGX will share information to investigate, prevent, or take action in response to illegal activities, fraud, and threats.
- We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site
Links to Other websites
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your ability to edit your account information and preferences
You can contact TransLGX about updates to your company details. FMCSA data must be updated first and updates will be obtained from TransLGX.
TransLGX does need to send regular communications that pertain the services, administrative messages and announcements. TransLGX reserves the right to send this information to you as part of your account services without presenting the option to Opt out of the email communications.
You can opt-out of receiving emails from TransLGX by unsubscribing from email campaigns. If you elect to remove data from the TransLGX database, please email email@example.com.
If you want to update or delete your information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality and Security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
-TransLGX will work to protect your personal information transmitted to us. Data transmissions over the internet can not be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. TransLGX can not warrant the security of data transmitted to our website. Therefore, the transmission of personal data is done at your own risk.
Questions and suggestions
-TransLGX encourages your comments, questions, and recommendations about our website privacy and security. You can email us at email@example.com or write to us TransLGX LLC, P. O. Box 6648, Incline Village, NV 89450.
-TransLGX may require you to provide us with financial information including billing contact information, address, and credit card information. Only authorized staff can view this data. The data are stored by Braintree in a PCI compliant system. We use this information in accordance with the TransLGX service and as authorized by you.
Surveys and Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.